People also ask
How to fix this device cannot add to location history?
Go to your device settings, locate "Location," and make sure it is enabled. - Check the app permissions for Google Maps. Go to your device settings, find the Google Maps app, and verify that it has permission to access your device's location. - Confirm that your Google Account is properly synced on your device.
Can someone check my location history?
Your location history and GPS data are typically private and can only be accessed by you, unless you've explicitly shared that information with someone through a feature like location sharing.
Why can't I open my location history?
The Location History setting is turned off by default in Google Maps, but here's how to find it in the app, toggle it on or off, and delete specific entry: 1) Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen. 2) Click on "Your data in Maps." 3) Scroll down to "Location History."
How can I see my full location history on my iPhone?

Here's how to get there:

Tap Settings.
Scroll down and tap Privacy & Security > Location Services.
Tap System Services at the bottom of the page.
Select Significant Locations (called Frequent Locations in some versions of iOS).
Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find your location history with names and dates.
Google Maps Timeline is a personal map that helps you remember routes and trips you've taken and places you've been based on your Location History.
Missing: martensville mechanicalurl? q= thread/ 259002579/ 13-
To use Timeline, people can turn on Location History, a Google Account setting that creates a personal map of the places they've been and the routes they've ...
Rating (17,874,594) · Free · Android
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the ...
Google will provide the Services to Customer in accordance with the Agreement, and Customer may use the Services in Customer Application(s) in accordance with ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.