Apr 19, 2021 · I am always checking things under the hood and have never noticed this until yesterday, have no idea how long it's been going on. 2020 ND2 Club ...
People also ask
What is the best transmission oil for the mx5?
The gearboxes for the NA and NB MX5s – both the 5 speed and the 6 speed all require a quality GL-4 75W-90 gear oil.
How much does it cost to replace a starter on a Miata?
The average cost for a Mazda Miata Starter Replacement is between $307 and $520. Labor costs are estimated between $106 and $133 while parts are priced between $201 and $387.
How expensive is an old Miata?
How much is a 1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata worth? The value of a used 1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata ranges from $2,967 to $7,308, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options. Get a free appraisal here.
What is the difference between the NA6 and NA8 Miata?
This is a 1994-1997 Miata. In the US, the 1.8 liter engine started in 1994 and carried through 2005. The NA8 also has a stronger differential, bigger brakes, and a bit stiffer chassis than the NA6.
Oct 9, 2012 · I wasn't aware of a replacement 5th gear being available. I don't think there is to be honest. It won't be a cheap job to do either, I doubt you ...
Apr 18, 2019 · If I don't surrender the title, will we have issues when renewing the registration? ... Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02# ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 3 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.