People also ask
Is Miata discontinued?
More on the Miata But I think for Mazda it would be fair to say that the MX-5 will never die." Each generation of the MX-5 has a life-cycle of about eight years. Going by that timeline, we should expect to see the next-generation car, likely called the NE, by the end of 2025.
How old is the oldest Miata?

Life is richer and more fun with an MX-5 Miata

Premiering at the Chicago Auto Show in February 1989, the original MX-5 (NA) went on sale in the United States later that May as a 1990 model. ...
The second generation MX-5 (NB) debuted at Tokyo Motor Show in 1997 and went on sale as a 1999 model year.
What is the 2 letter code for the first generation Miata?
Generations were internally designated with a two-letter code, beginning with the first generation, the NA. The second generation (NB) launched in 1998 for MY 1999; followed by the third generation (NC) in 2005 for MY 2006, and the fourth generation (ND) in 2015 for MY 2016.
Oct 11, 2018 · Reported starter motor problems seem to be common on the MX5 NC and are typically shown up by the starter relay fuse blowing.
Apr 18, 2019 · If I don't surrender the title, will we have issues when renewing the registration? ... Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02# ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 3 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.